Páginas

Buscar este blog

miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

Porto FC - LNG

This one's in English as Okt requested them, and he is portuguese (besides, I don't speak Portuguese at all). So back to the kits, I used the same template as the one I used for Elche. For the  home kit I applied thinner stripes, and no orange at all, using instead a darker shade of blue. There´s a dragon watermark on the blue stripes. The away is mostly orange on the front, with some blue details. The logos are white and the back is blue. Hope you like it!



Thanks for your comments, likes and +1's!!

3 comentarios:

  1. I will be honest i wasn´t expecting to like them, because this is my club since i started to walk and i am a little picky with the shirts. But i have to say very good job mate! The home is very good and the away with that shape in the back look amazing. Congratulations ;)

    btw, what did you do to the logo? The "FCP" in the bottom of the logo are white... in this way looks really bad on the shirt.

    http://evolution-okt.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jaja it's good that you liked them ;) I got the logo from wikipedia, and it did look weird to me, but I never realized what it was that looked bad.
    Thanks for visiting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This season we used this: http://arthurgraph.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/fc-porto-logo.jpg

    It's beautiful, isn't it? :D

    ResponderEliminar